The Rensselaer CATS Industrial Advisory Board (IAB) provides industrially-relevant advice and guidance regarding Center operations and strategic direction. The IAB meets twice a year, Spring and Fall. The Spring meeting coincides with the Annual CATS Technology Showcase and Conference. Membership terms for IAB members are nominally 3 years. Current CATS IAB members are:
- Stephan Biller – Chief Manufacturing Scientist, GE Global Research
- Joe Borowiec – Program Manager, Buildings Research and Development, NYSERDA
- Joe Brewer – Director of Engineering, Ducommun Aerostructures
- Charles Carlstrom – Director of Systems Engineering, Plug Power
- Bill Carter – Mechanical Engineer, Additive Manufacturing, GE Global Research
- Raymond Dromms – VP of Manufacturing, Transonic Systems, Inc.
- Alison Gotkin – Associate Director, Business Development, United Technologies Research Center
- Gordon Hirschman* – President & CEO, Vivonics, Inc.
- Bill Hoffman – VP and CTO, Kitware
- Dave Hauber – VP of Engineering, Automated Dynamics
- Gavin McIntyre – Founder and Chief Scientist, Ecovative Design LLC
- Frederick Miller – CEO, The Kaleel Jamison Consulting Group
* denotes IAB Chair