The Rensselaer CATS Industrial Advisory Board (IAB) provides industrially-relevant advice and guidance regarding Center operations and strategic direction. The IAB meets twice a year, Spring and Fall. The Spring meeting coincides with the Annual CATS Technology Showcase and Conference. Membership terms for IAB members are nominally 3 years. Current CATS IAB members are:
- Heather C. Briccetti - President & CEO, The Business Council of New York State
- Charles Carlstrom – Director of Systems Engineering, Plug Power
- Bill Carter – Mechanical Engineer, Additive Manufacturing, GE Global Research
- David Davis - President &COO, Simmons Machine Tool Corp.
- Raymond Dromms* – VP of Manufacturing, Transonic Systems, Inc.
- Gordon Hirschman – President & CEO, Vivonics, Inc.
- Dave Hauber – VP of Engineering, Automated Dynamics
- Andrew Kennedy - President & CEO, Center for Economic Growth
- Gavin McIntyre – Founder and Chief Scientist, Ecovative Design LLC
- Frederick Miller – CEO, The Kaleel Jamison Consulting Group
- John Vogel - CEO, Tire Conversion Technologies
* denotes IAB Chair